SnapGene Full Crack offers the fastest and easiest way to plan, visualize, and document your molecular biology procedures. The streamlined interface supports a range of cloning and PCR manipulations. Thanks to SnapGene Viewer, the files can be shared with colleagues around the world.
What’s New in SnapGene 3.3.2:
- Enabled the “Import from Addgene” command to support searching by plasmid number.
- Added “propeptide” to the list of allowable feature types.
- Fixed a visual issue where a portion of Features or Primers view could be displayed outside the scrolled region.
(Reported by Cor Breukel)
- Restored the proper response with pinch to zoom on macOS.
(Reported by Yuta Chigi)
- Improved the import of GenBank files containin empty LOCUS lines.
(Reported by Guangyong Ma)
- Ensured that the Restriction Enzymes and Enzyme Database dialogs can be shown repeatedly.
(Reported by Scott James)
- Enhanced the stability of the importer for ApE feature libraries.
(Reported by Jeremy Rabinowitz)
- Fixed an issue that prevented portions of some primers from being shown as hybridizing to the template.
(Reported by Elena Fujiwara)
- Improved the import of GenBank files containing nonstandard feature types and qualifiers.
(Requested by Reinhard Wilting)
- Restored the original behavior for the Select Range command when no selection is already present.
- Enabled the creation of nondirectional mat_peptide, sig_peptide, and transit_peptide features as well as reverse directional S_region features.
- Fixed an issue where protein searches might not return matches when ORFs were allowed to begin at an end of a linear sequence.
- Improved how ORFs are shown when they are allowed to start at an end of a linear sequence.
- Improved alignment of controls in the Add/Edit/Duplicate Primer dialogs.
- Enhanced the “Import from NCBI” dialog to tolerate … as well as .. when specifying a base range.
- Changed the update notifications so that if your copy of SnapGene is out of date, detailed information is shown about the latest point release but not any subsequent bug fix release.
- Configured the updater so that if you choose to skip a release, SnapGene no longer reminds you about any associated bug fix releases.
- Fixed various issues that caused the alignment display to scroll when toggling the visibility of aligned sequences.
- Improved history recording so that endpoint stickiness is properly stored for ancestral sequences even if changes made using “Edit DNA Ends” were not saved before a cloning simulation.
- Fixed an issue where uninstalling on Windows did not remove all installed dll’s.
- Improved the appearance of SnapGene on a standard-DPI external display paired with a high-DPI primary display on Windows.
- Improved the import of multiple /note qualifiers from GenBank files.
SnapGene 3.3.2 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File