Serato DJ 1.9.5
Serato DJ 1.9.5 is a professional-grade DJ software suite for the future, with a comprehensive set of features aimed at professional DJs.
- Plug-and-Play: Plug in the supported hardware and Serato DJ is ready to go.
- Library: Easily add and organize your favorite music or simply DJ from your existing iTunes library.
- Intuitive Design: Streamlined design for quick and easy use of your favorite features.
- Sampler: Trigger up to 24 Samples, Stings or Loops over your tracks with the built in Sample Player.
- Cues and Loops: Easily trigger and loop the favorite parts of your track.
- FX: Add another dimension to your mix with powerful FX from iZotope.
- Sync: Use Sync to get your tracks in time quickly.
- Expansion Packs: For Serato DJ add even more functionality.
What’s New in Serato DJ 1.9.5:
- Pioneer DJ DJM-900NXS2 Club Kit support
- Pioneer DJ CDJ-2000NXS2 HID support
- Fixed issue where Sync would incorrectly half or double BPM
- Fixed issue where Windows 7 users could experience audio dropouts at low buffer settings
- Fixed an issue where Pioneer CDJ-850 doesn’t allow for deck selection in HID
- Fixed an issue where Cue Points would re-order incorrectly
- Fixed an issue where track skip can be activated after platter release
- Fixed a potential runtime crash on Windows
- Fixed a potential crash loading fresh track to deck
- Improved stability with memory optimizations
- Warning pop-up is now displayed if using an unsupported graphics card driver
- DJM-900NXS2 drivers for OS X v10.10, 10.9, 10.8 now bundled