REVOICE PRO 3
Revoice Pro is used worldwide by top audio professionals for the fastest, easiest and best sounding adjustment and alignment of vocals, instruments and ADR as well as double track generation.
Revoice Pro 3 adds a powerful set of easy to use tools, workflow enhancements for top DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, Studio One and Cubase. Major new features include a simple yet powerful toolset for manually adjusting audio timing and pitch. What’s more, users say that Revoice Pro 3 provides the most natural and transparent-sounding processing available.
At the heart of Revoice Pro is our unique Audio Performance Transfer (APT) process, that can gives the user the ability to take the timing, pitch, vibrato and level features of one audio track and use it on another, giving you the chance to match or correct timing and tuning, plus our highly-praised realistic Doubler process sounds great and is easy to use.
What’s New in REVOICE PRO 3:
- Real time preview of note pitch : in Warp and APT processes (with optional reference track[s] playback)
- Library of musical scale and pitch grids
- Tempo grids: can be displayed and loaded from MIDI files
- New Transient Detector: in Warp process
- Improved pitch and time editing tools
- New Presets in APT and Doubler processes
- Studio One: Fast Copy & Paste from Studio One to Revoice Pro
- Digital Performer: Support for DP 8 and 9 on OS X see Using Revoice Pro and Digital Performer
- Many improvements have been made to operations and speed
- The “tightness” of the transferred feature can be controlled to allow natural acceptable differences to pass through unchanged.
- Optional user-inserted “Protected Regions” allow selected sections of the Dub signals to be left unchanged in timing or pitch by the APT process.
- The automatic APT processing can be followed by (or replaced by) manual editing of the output features.
- APT Pitch (and other feature’s) processing settings can be made time-varying (automated).
- “Process-based” solo switching, via single keys, provides instant audition to compare inputs and outputs one or two signals at a time.
- The effects of any changes made to APT control panel parameters will be immediately visible (after rendering) in the displayed output graphics of pitch, level and waveform traces.
- Multiple Dub signals can use the same Guide and be efficiently processed at the same time.
- A comprehensive Preset system allows saving and reusing settings
REVOICE PRO 3 Full Version Crack Free Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File