PyCharm 2017.1.4 crack is a Python IDE with complete set of tools for productive development with the Python programming language. In addition, the IDE provides high-class capabilities for professional Web development with the Django framework.
- Full-featured IDE for Python & Web development
- Supports Django, Flask, Google App Engine, Pyramid, web2py
- Remote development, Databases and SQL support, UML, and SQLAlchemy Diagrams
- Lightweight IDE for Python development only
- Free, open-source, Apache 2 license
- Intelligent Editor, Debugger, Refactorings, Inspections, VCS integration
- Project Navigation, Testing support, Customizable UI, Vim key bindings
What’s New in PyCharm 2017.1.4 :
Django, Flask & Pyramid
PyCharm has been updated to support all current versions: Django 1.10, Flask 0.12, and Pyramid 1.8.2.
Unit tests are a great tool to check against regressions, but sometimes you want to change something which breaks your tests. Now you can see right in the editor which tests need an update, and if you’re using Mocha or Jest you can debug them right from there.
Support for Jest
Bad things happen when you think you’re working on staging, but you accidentally opened an SQL prompt on your production server instead. To prevent this, now you can set your editors to different backgrounds.
SSH Multi-Factor Authentication
If you’re security-conscious, you may have hardened your server’s SSH access with 2-factor authentication. PyCharm now supports connecting to SSH servers that are protected with Google Authenticator.
Native Docker for Mac
PyCharm 2017.1 supports Docker for Mac using native unix sockets. No more need to use SOCAT to connect your IDE to Docker.
Remote Jupyter Notebooks
Jupyter Notebooks are a great way to do research. If you do research in a team, you’ll want to share your notebooks with your team members. That’s why PyCharm 2017.1 supports connecting to Jupyter Notebooks on a shared server.
PyCharm 2017.1.4 Full Version Crack Download
(Size :204 MB)
(Size :250 MB)
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File