PaperCut NG 16.3
PaperCut NG 16.3 lets you limit and control printer use within your organization. Whether you’re an IT manager or an academic administrator, PapaCutNG is the perfect way to create quotas and monitor usage for everyone who accesses your organization’s printers.
Your resources, under control
- Go green. Allowing students or employees unlimited printer access can lead to wastefulness. Limit individual usage, or charge for printing.
- Track crucial usage data. Integrate with your existing directories to create user accounts, or monitor printer usage amongst individual departments.
- Get started quickly. PaperCut NG is easy to implement, so you’ll be up and running in no time.
What’s New in PaperCut NG 16.3:
Version 16.3 (Build 38242):
- Support for Toshiba E-Bridge Next cloud apps print job tracking and charging.
- Improved performance on the Manager mode account selection popup. The “Username or ID” field is now pre-populated with the user’s username so they can submit their print jobs more quickly.
- Ricoh printers: Improved the accuracy of toner level reporting when it is below 20% on some devices. A new Config key (toner.fetch-public-mib-then-private) has been provided if you require that level of toner reporting.
- Improved the speed of releasing print jobs
- Google Cloud Print on Mac and Linux: Fixed an issue preventing users from adding printers (since 16.3 build-38127).
- Fixed a problem with reports for multiple departments or offices, where the comma separated list of office/department codes provided included spaces. (since 16.1)
- Site Server: Fixed the following issues that occurred when permissions were assigned via a user directory (eg. Active Directory) group:
- some shared accounts were not displayed on the device panel
- the Integrated Scanning icon was not displayed on the device panel
- Web Print sandbox mode: Fixed an issue causing Web Print to become unavailable if the Web Print server name is six characters in length and contains only letters and numbers.
- PCL6 printers: Improved color page counts.
- PCL5 and HPGL plotters: Improved page counts on some PCL5 and HPGL plotters.
- KIP plotters: Fixed an issue causing incorrect postscript copy count.
- CUPS-based print servers: Fixed an issue preventing tracking of print queues with Xerox drivers.
- Mac and Linux: Fixed an occasional issue preventing PaperCut from automatically registering CUPS printers for some drivers.
- Oracle database: Fixed a problem when there were multiple jobs in a single session, where the most recent job was not charged to a user’s account.
- Release Station / Pay Station terminal: Improved reliability of the on-screen keyboard.
- Fixed an occasional issue causing an incorrect Total Printed Sheets count in reports when multiple copy jobs are performed in a single login session. This issue occurred only when all copy jobs were either simplex, or all were duplex.
- HP devices: Fixed a rare issue causing devices to display the following after the Application Server is restarted:
- an ‘Unknown device” error message when attempting to copy
a blank Print Release screen when attempting to release a print job
PaperCut NG 16.3 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File