Indigo is an intelligent home automation server for Mac OS X that integrates an assortment of hardware modules to provide complex automation and control of your home in one easy to use environment. Home automation is more than just another way to directly control your environment. You can save money, conserve water, help secure your home and reduce electrical usage by automating your home with Indigo’s unlimited scheduling and control logic.
Indigo provides its own internal Web server (no cloud reliance here!) that gives you remote access to control your house from anywhere via Web browser. Also available is Indigo Touch, our iOS application, for native iPhone and iPad remote control. Indigo is the complete solution for your home automation needs with unparalleled ease of use.
Indigo provides you with the tools to create, manage, automate, and control your home:
- Incorporate motion detectors to turn on lights or other devices
- Automatically send emails based on events, like leaving your garage door open or when motion is detected after dark
- Automatically turn on landscape or holiday lighting at sunset and off at sunrise or some other preset time or duration
- Create complex conditions using an easy and intuitive rule builder – no need to water the yard if it’s raining outside
- Create different lighting scenes, for example “Party,” “Movie,” “Sleeping,” “Away,” for perfect multi-room lighting at the touch of a button
- Control your whole-house audio via iTunes or your home theater system – pause the movie if your doorbell rings
- Save money and energy by automating your thermostat usage – change set points based on occupation
- Incredible flexibility for thousands of other uses — use your imagination!
What’s New in Indigo 7.0.1:
- Z-Wave Devices, Features, Enhancements, and Fixes
- Aeotec Doorbell (ZW056)
- Aeotec Door/Window Sensor (ZW120 Gen 5)
- Aeotec Door/Window Sensor 6 (ZW112)
- Aeotec Dry Contact Sensor (ZW097 Gen5)
- Aeotec Heavy Duty Switch (ZW078)
- Aeotec Home Energy Monitor (ZW095)
- Aeotec Multi Sensor 6 (ZW100)
- Aeotec Siren (ZW080)
- Aeotec Smart Dimmer 6 (ZW099)
- Aeotec Smart Switch 6 (ZW096)
- Aeotec RGBW LED Bulb (ZW098)
- Aeotec RGBW LED Strip (ZW121)
- Aeotec WallMote Quad (ZW130)
- D-Link Door/Window Sensor (DCH-Z110)
- D-Link Multi Sensor (DCH-Z120)
- Danfoss Thermostat Room Sensor (Link RS)
- Devolo Radiator Thermostat (09356)
- Domitech Smart LED Light (ZE27)
- Domitech Smart LED Light Bulb (ZB22)
- Enerwave Appliance Module (ZWN333)
- Enerwave Dimmer Switch (ZW500D)
- Enerwave Motion Sensor (ZWN-BPC)
- Enerwave Smart Dimmer Switch (ZW500DM)
- Enerwave Smart Wall Outlet (ZW15RM/ZW20RM)
- Fibaro Button (FGPB101)
- Fibaro Door/Window Sensor (FGK10x)
- Fibaro Double Switch 2 (FGS223)
- Fibaro Single Switch 2 (FGS213)
- Fibaro Smoke Sensor (FGSD002)
- FortrezZ I/O Module (MIMO2+)
- Heatit Thermostat (TF021)
- HomeSeer Dimmer Switch (HS-WD100+)
- HomeSeer Relay Switch (HS-WS100+)
- Horstmann Radiator Thermostat (SRT323)
- Kwikset SmartCode Lock (910)
- Nodon Micro Smart Plug (MSP-31X1)
- Nodon Octan Remote (CRC310X)
- Nodon Smart Plug (ASP-31X0)
- Nodon Soft Remote (CRC-360X)
- Nodon Wall Switch (CWS-310X)
- NorthQ Gas Meter (NQ-9121)
- Philio PST02 Multi Sensors (PST02-A/B/C)
- POPP Radiator Thermostat (TRV)
- POPP Smoke Detector and Siren (004001)
- POPP Solar Outdoor Siren (005107)
- POPP Z-Weather Station.
- Qubino Flush 1 Micro Relay (ZMNHAA and ZMNHAD)
- Qubino Flush 1D Micro Relay (ZMNHND)
- Qubino Flush 2 Micro Relay (ZMNHBA and ZMNHBD)
- Qubino Flush Micro Dimmer (ZMNHDA and ZMNHDD)
- Qubino Flush Shutter (ZMNHCA and ZMNHCD), Flush Shutter DC (ZMNHOD)
- Qubino Weather Station (ZMNHZD)
- Remotec Scene Master (ZRC-90)
- Schlage locks (BE369/469 and FE599)
- Sensative Door/Window Sensor (Strips)
- Vision Door/Window Sensor (newer version) (ZD2102)
- Vision Keypad Deadbolt locks (ZM1701/1702)
- Vision Recessed Door/Window Sensor (ZD2105)
- Vision Shock and Vibration Sensor (ZS5101)
- Vision Siren/Strobe (ZM1602)
- Vision Zooz Multi Sensor (ZSE40)
- Water Cop (WV01)
- Yale Keypad Deadbolt (YRD210/220/240)
- Yale Keypad Lever (YRL210)
- Yale Touchscreen Deadbolt
- Support for Z-Wave Network Wide Inclusion (NWI) for simpler inclusion (leave your Z-Wave Interface plugged into your Mac).
- Support for Z-Wave Network Optimization (including background operation and optimization of battery powered modules).
- Support for Z-Wave encryption communication. Note encryption security keys are negotiated during device network inclusion, so to enable you must exclude and then re-include the module using the New with Encryption Enabled button inside the define/sync dialog.
- Support for Z-Wave locks (several, but not all, lock manufacturer and models have been tested).
- Support for new Z-Wave devices:
- New Z-Wave Match Raw Packet Trigger type to allow triggers on any raw incoming Z-Wave commands.
- New Z-Wave Send Mode UI option to the Send Raw Z-Wave Command (and action) for more flexibility when communicating with battery operated (sleeping) modules.
- Improved performance and reliability of Z-Wave communication, especially during define/sync process.
- Improved usability and simplified layout of all Z-Wave Device Settings dialogs.
- Improved reliability of polling Z-Wave device after activity.
- Updated Z-Wave.ME (ZME-WCD2) settings UI to correctly limit button mode parameter values from 1 to 5.
- Updated Z-Wave Vision ZD2102 device definition to not have an independent External Switch device (resyncing the device is required)
- INSTEON Enhancements
- Alert Module (2867-222)
- Siren Module (2868-222)
- New Motion Sensor (2844-222)
- Batch syncing for i2CS modules (greatly simplifies PowerLinc replacements)
- Basic support for new Insteon devices:
- New Toggle option to the INSTEON Turn On/Off KeypadLinc Buttons action.
- Other New Features and Enhancements
- New Airfoil Pro plugin (works with Airfoil 5+). It uses a new and more reliable API introduced in Airfoil 5. The old Airfoil plugin will no longer ship with Indigo, though it will be available for anyone who wants it on our Github repo. The Indigo 7 installer will, however, move the old one to the Indigo 7 install if you’re upgrading from Indigo 6.
- Virtual Device Sprinkler Group type that allows chaining multiple sprinkler modules into one logical device.
- Native Lock support including controls and icons.
- Color picker swatch to Set RGBW Levels actions, including checkbox to set the cool (versus warm) white levels.
- Live updating of device color as color level edit fields or swatch are updated.
- Support to inspect and change individual RGBW levels for color devices.
- Option to Only store device states that change in the SQL Logger plugin.
- Improved migration of the indigo_history.sqlite file (SQL Logger plugin) by automatically copying the file from older installs to the Indigo 7/Logs/ folder on first launch.
- Server status messages (above progress bar) to show real time feedback of server processing.
- Improved efficiency and performance of plugins, Indigo Server, and Indigo Client.
- Improved plugin UI updating to prevent flicker when buttons are pressed and menus selected.
- Improved usability of plugin action UI by automatically opening action configuration dialog (if the action has not yet had its UI validated).
- Increased number of Event Log lines that can be viewed in the log window.
- Main window sorting by device states improved.
- Main device dialog modified to allow resizing.
System Requirements:–Languages: Multilingual
Indigo 7.0.1 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File
- Z-Wave Devices, Features, Enhancements, and Fixes