EZdrummer 2 takes drum production to a whole new level. It was designed to erase any technical barrier between you and your creativity and introduces several groundbreaking features for quick and easy songwriting.
What’s New in EZdrummer 2.1.4:
– pasting onto an empty track sets the time signature to that of the pasted loop
– the host will be defaulted to using Windows scaling factor on 4k and high DPI monitors
– drumkit preset menu signals if the selected preset does not represent current state
– it is now possible to mute blocks in the song track by right clicking and selecting “Mute”
– selected preset is now shown below the selected EZX.
– presets that get changed from their original setting will have an indicator next to the preset name to show it has been tweaked.
– sorting algorithm in search browser has been changed to sort as humans tend to do instead of how computers want to do it.
– possible to change the starting bar number of song track time line between 0 and 1.
– new standalone channel routing system which handles unlimited number of outputs on the sound card
– standalone sample rate is no longer fixed at 44.1k
– improved crash dump dialogs on Windows. Tries to write in three different locations before giving up. Also reports if it fails writing the dump file
– The internal AU name has been changed back from “EZdrummer 2” to “EZdrummer”, which it was in 2.1.1 and earlier, to restore save file compatibility in some hosts.
– In Drumkit from Hell, if a sound from another expansion was loaded on an instrument, clicking on that instrument could lead to a crash in some cases.
– Clicking the tempo button under the song track in Toontrack solo could lead to a crash.
– If the User MIDI folder could not be accessed or created, the plug-in crashed when instantiated.
– Dragging across articulation lists in Edit Play Style did not preview any sound.
– Dragging from the Browser had wrong y coordinate.
– The red translucent block that marks the current recording sometimes became too long when a loop endpoint was reached, and it no longer overlaps itself in a loop.
– The following is now disabled while recording: moving the playhead or loop area, Undo/Redo, song track context menus, loop toggling and a few more things.
– Up/down arrow keys in the Browser should work in more hosts on Mac now.
EZdrummer 2.1.4 Full Version Crack Download
(Size :3.1 GB)
(Size :3.2 GB)
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File