CatDV Pro 12.0.2
CatDV Pro is a clip logging and cataloging application designed to enhance the productivity of video editors using an existing NLE application.
Do you need a way to quickly see what tapes and other media files you’ve got, not just at the tape or file level but down to individual scenes and shots? Or a tool to take the drudgery out of logging, with advanced features such as automatic scene detection available at an affordable price?
- Excellent integration with Final Cut Pro and other professional editing systems.
- Built in sequence editing, to create rough cut edits from the convenience of your asset management tool.
- Unlimited user-defined metadata attributes to annotate clips.
- Enhanced search dialog, with multiple conditions and logical expressions, named filters, and regular expressions.
- Additional interchange file formats, such as Final Cut Pro XML, Avid ALE, Premiere Pro batch lists, and more.
- Support for image sequences.
- Support for reading metadata from additional file formats, including PDF and XML.
- Verbatim Logger command.
- Log using timecode event markers within a clip or by creating subclips.
- Fully customisable preview settings.
- Customisable clip details panel layout.
- Timezone and camera clock adjustments to permit accurate date-based correlation of shots taken with different cameras.
- Support for standard JKL shuttle controls when playing media.
- Use CatDV Pro as a client to gain access to the networked capabilities provied by the CatDV Server.
- Catalog arbitrary files, not just media files.
- With the optional CatDV MXF Option, read metadata from MXF and XDCAM files, and import Avid or P2 clips and automatically sync up video and audio as an MXF metaclip.
What’s New in CatDV Pro 12.0.2:
- Fix verbatim logger if marker name is longer than 255 characters
- Fix related to editing event markers
- Fix merging metaclips
- Stop tool tips getting in the way so much
- Improved import of MPEG transport streams
- Fix related to server admin panel disappearing
- Custom action import directory step can do either quick import or full media analysis
- Fix issue with not being able to enter standard edition license code
- Improved support for transcoding Avid metaclips
- Fixes to new sequence player
- Fix a playback issue on certain Windows graphics cards
- Other playback and transcoding fixes
- Create an FCPX keyword collection when you export to fcpxml if you add markers of category “Keyword”; you can also create a marker category called “Rating” and give it values like “favorite” or “reject” (or “no” or “false” or “0” as synonyms) to map to an FCPX rating
- Add support for FCPX chapter markers
- Allow XMLv2 as a sidecar file
- Add an advanced UI preferences option to reenable the ‘i’ details button in grid views (also activated by using Ctrl/Alt key)
- Create better quality thumbnails from PNG files
- Change ‘Import Preferences’ command so you can add or merge user fields and picklists to the list on the server
- Improved smoothing and interpolation when handling noisy images
- Export As Still has new option to export current playhead frame
- Improved error recovery with FFmpeg exporter
- Other fixes and improvements.
System Requirements:–Languages: Multilingual
CatDV Pro 12.0.2 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File