Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018.1
Autodesk Inc., a world leader in 3D design software for entertainment, natural resources, manufacturing, engineering, construction, and civil infrastructure, has released an update (SP1) to InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018, is Autodesk’s BIM platform that enables parametric model-based planning and design of civil infrastructure in the context of the real-world.Autodesk InfraWorks 360 is a planning and design platform that enables engineers to quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world, contextual environment, increasing stakeholder buy-in and team decision-making. It leverages automated, rich 3D model building capability with web-based technology and vertically-specialized functionality to provide infrastructure engineers with the industry’s most compelling conceptual design tool.
What’s New in Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018.1 :
– Enable stakeholders to confidenty envision the full potential of a project.
– Create a competitive distinction to win more work.
– Empower teams to make decisions where and when needed.
– Save time and money through automated integration of data from multiple sources.
Users enjoy InfraWorks 360 because they can:
– Quickly and easily convey preliminary design intent in a real-world contextual environment.
– Effortlessly communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders across the project lifecycle.
– Efficiently access and integrate data from multiple sources into a highly accurate model.
InfraWorks 360 includes tools for conceptual, bridge, roadway and drainage design.
Infrastructure Parts Editor
– If you add a new shape template in the Shapes tab for a part family, you must close and restart the Infrastructure Parts Editor to refresh your view of the new shape template field in the Shapes tab.
– .IPT files for a parametric part must be associated with a param.xml and index.json file or they will not be supported by the Parts Editor. Additional files to include that are recommended but not required are the 200.jpg, and dim.jpg files that are exported from the InfraStructure Modeler plugin for Autodesk Inventor.
Infrastructure Modeler plugin for Autodesk Inventor
– Parametric bridge assemblies created in Autodesk Inventor can be brought into the Autodesk InfraWorks Style Palette in .IAM format. However, the resulting parametric bridge component in the Parametric Models tab of the Style Palette will be treated as a single component in InfraWorks, rather than an assembly. Additionally, changing the materials for the component in the Stack will cause material volume quantity calculations to be reported inaccurately.
Bridge Line Girder Analysis
– In the Bridge Line Girder Analysis service, roadway overhang for concrete sections with more than one web (such as box sections and non-symmetrical sections) is being calculated from the center of the girder, rather than the centerline of the exterior web.
– If the dimensions of a girder have been changed and then an analysis is run the user will receive the following error: “Unable to generate a Bridge Analysis configuration. Please check the application log and then validate your bridge definition”. To resolve, press F5 to regenerate the scene, then run the analysis again.
– Material quantity calculations for .IAM format parametric assemblies in the Style Palette are not supported if a user changes the default materials for the component.
– If you change the storage location of your model after using the Point Cloud Terrain tool to process point cloud data, you may not be able to use the Point Cloud Modeling tool to assign features. The recommended workflow is to use the Point Cloud Modeling tool at least once after generating the terrain, before changing the location of model files.
– If more than one feature is grouped as a single asset during use of the Point Cloud Modeling tool, dividing the feature to multiple assets is supported. However, any assets that are created as a result of dividing a feature, cannot be divided again.
– Corridor Optimization does not support terrain imported in .jp2, .mrsid, or .ecw file formats.
– When a user opens the Corridor Optimization panel and adds a path or multiple paths for optimization, the Corridor Optimization panel will disable the ability to se lect other objects in the model. To resolve this, select “None” in the Path field, or close the Corridor Optimization panel.
Autodesk is a world-leading supplier of engineering software, providing companies with tools to experience their ideas before they are real. By putting powerful Digital Prototyping technology within the reach of mainstream manufacturers, Autodesk is changing the way manufacturers think about their design processes and is helping them create more productive workflows. The Autodesk approach to Digital Prototyping is unique in that it is scalable, attainable, and cost-effective, which allows a broader group of manufacturers to realize the benefits with minimal disruption to existing workflows, and provides the most straightforward path to creating and maintaining a single digital model in a multidisciplinary engineering environment.
Autodesk InfraWorks 360 Pro 2018.1 Full Version Crack Download
(Size :1.9 GB)
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File