ANSYS optiSLang 5.2.0
Optislang ANSYS Workbench is a Plug-in that Optimizes powerful parametric modeling capabilities of your product designs by Combining the ANSYS Workbench Robust Design Optimization with the (RDO) methods of Optislang. The optiSLang toolbox includes modules for sensitivity analysis, optimization and robustness evaluation that you can easily drag and drop into a Workbench project to form an interactive process chain. This process workflow enables your engineering teams to improve product performance, identify optimization potential, quantify risks and secure resource-efficiency.
In principle optiSLang is a tool used for graphical programming, process integration and process automation. Two important components provide a base for this.
Nodes can be separated in Input, Process / Properties and Output.
Connections are used to manage the data flow between two nodes and to trigger the successor node.
All main workflows as specific solver chains, sensitivity, optimization and robustness analysis, as well as reevaluation systems can be created by wizards and extended by user-construction as well. Several Tutorials and Examples are available to get started easily.
What’s New in Version 5.2.0:
- Automatically identifies important parameters during sensitivity analysis.
- Automatically creates the best possible regression functions (meta models) to accurately forecast response variations in a given sample set.
- Provides multidisciplinary and multi-objective optimization.
- Evaluates the robustness of your product design.
- Uses optiSLang’s minimalist philosophy to reduce the number of CAE solver runs.
- Enables you to design for large numbers of parameters and non-linear RDO tasks.
- Allows you to pre-define attributes of pre-processing results for greater efficiency and insight.
- Gives you flexible, text-based interfacing tools that can connect ANSYS products — or any scriptable products — that may be part of your engineering process.
- Interfaces between optiSLang GUI and parametric ANSYS Workbench models via optiSLang’s ANSYS Workbench integration node.
- Easily switches from Workbench integrated to interfacing mode at any time.
- Provides full functionality, including support for parameters and responses not extractable or integrated in ANSYS Workbench, e.g. non-scalable responses such as load displacement curves.
- Gives you increased flexibility to include 3rd party solvers — as well as ANSYS technology — in the process chain.
ANSYS optiSLang 5.2.0 Full Version Crack Download
(Size :599.7 MB)
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File