acunetix web vulnerability scanner 11
acunetix web vulnerability scanner 11 Full Crack With the uptake of cloud computing and the advancements in browser technology, web applications and web services have become a core component of many business processes, and therefore a lucrative target for attackers. Over 70% of websites and web applications however, contain vulnerabilities that could lead to the theft of sensitive corporate data, credit cards, customer information and Personally Identifiable Information (PII). Now is the time for organizations to make web application security not only a priority, but a fundamental requirement – Enter Acunetix Vulnerability Scanner.
What’s New in Version 11:
- New web-based user interface
- Targets are now stored in Acunetix with their individual settings, and can be easily re-scanned.
- Targets can be classified by their Business Criticality
- Reports are stored in the central interface
- Users can choose between “Target reports”, “Scan reports” or “All vulnerabilities reports”
- Role-based multi-user system, allowing users to be assigned the security scanning of specific targets.
- All vulnerabilities for all the targets are now shown in one list which can be easily filtered.
- Export vulnerabilities to F5 BIG-IP ASM and Fortinet FortiWeb Web Application Firewalls directly from within Acunetix
- Acunetix now supports sending vulnerabilities to these Issue trackers: Github, JIRA and Microsoft Team Foundation Service (TFS)
- Documentation is now inbuilt into the new interface
- New Dashboard, providing an instant overview of the security status of your assets.
- Acunetix Enterprise users can now generate their API key to be used for the Acunetix API (contact email@example.com for more information on the API)
- Selenium IDE files are now supported as Import files in Acunetix v11
- The Acunetix Login Sequence Recorder can now edit login sequence files.
- The Acunetix UI will show a message when the license is not activated.
- The Login Sequence Recorder will make use of the proxy settings configured for the
- Better handling of cookies
New vulnerability checks
- Privilege escalation vulnerability in Joomla! Core
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Joomla! Core, including arbitrary file upload and information disclosure vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Nelio AB Testing Server-Side Request Forgery (SSRF)
- WordPress Plugin WooCommerce Email Test Information Disclosure
- WordPress Plugin All In One WP Security & Firewall Cross-Site Scripting
- WordPress Plugin Podlove Podcast Publisher Cross Site Scripting and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin WP Support Plus Responsive Ticket System SQL Injection
- WordPress Plugin wpDataTables Lite Cross-Site Scripting
- WordPress Plugin Twitter Cards Meta Cross Site Scripting and Server Side Request Forgery Vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Multisite Post Duplicator Cross-Site Request Forgery
- WordPress Plugin Social Share Buttons-Social Pug Cross-Site Scripting
- WordPress Plugin Delete All Comments Arbitrary File Upload
- WordPress Plugin BP Profile Search PHP Object Injection
- WordPress Plugin Quiz And Survey Master (Formerly Quiz Master Next) Multiple Vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Analytics Stats Counter Statistics PHP Object Injection
- WordPress Plugin Backup & Restore Dropbox PHP Object Injection and Information Disclosure Vulnerabilities
- WordPress Plugin Ultimate Member Security Bypass
- WordPress Plugin Simple Personal Message SQL Injection
- WordPress Plugin WA Form Builder SQL Injection
- WordPress Plugin WP Vault Local File Inclusion
- Reports can be generated for targets that have not been scanned
- The UI allowed empty Import Files to be uploaded for a Target
- Fixed false positive in the ASP.NET debug mode check
- Some information returned by AcuSensor was not reflected in the vulnerability details
Various minor updates and fixes
acunetix web vulnerability scanner 11 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File