Dashwood Cinema Solutions, developer of award-winning Mac OS X apps and post-production plugins, is pleased to announce the downloadable public beta of its brand new product 360VR Toolbox.
First previewed at NAB 2015 in April, 360VR Toolbox literally turned heads with its ability to preview 360 degree spherical footage in the Oculus® Rift while playing from an edited sequence in Apple Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro or Adobe After Effects. The latest patent-pending features have now been revealed in the public beta of 360VR Toolbox. These include full stereoscopic 3D support, reorientation of equirectangular “LatLong” panoramic footage, output of “pan and scan” mono or stereoscopic video, placement of 2D elements inside spherical footage, support for equirectangular, stereographic or cubic projections, and “seamless” 360 degree filters like blur, sharpen, glow and noise reduction.
New Features oF 360VR Toolbox:
• supports both 2D and stereoscopic 3D 360 degree video
• Oculus Rift DK2 real-time monitoring of host timeline
• reorientation of 360 degree spherical equirectangular “LatLong” video
• 180 degree fisheye to 360 degree spherical equirectangular “LatLong” video
• supports many output projections including 2:1 “LatLong” equirectangular, “Little Planet” 1:1 stereographic, and “Skybox” 4:3 cubic
• output to “flat” mono or stereoscopic 3D “pan and scan” of 360 degree spherical video at any desired field of view and keyframeable orientation
• preview head mounted display (HMD) point of view in the canvas or front/back facing dome with artificial horizon
• “seamless” spherical blur, sharpen, glow and noise reduction filters
See Dashwood Cinema Solutions (www.dashwood360.com) website for detailed system requirements and recommendations
360VR Toolbox Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File