TRAPCODE SUITE 13.1 Mac
Trapcode Suite 13.1 full serial number sets the industry bar with 11 tools for broadcast-ready effects and flexible 3D content. Its flagship product is Particular 2, a speedy 3D particle system with options for custom particles, particle shading and movement in 3D space. Form 2 merges particle generation with imported OBJ models, the all-new Mir creates a fast-rendering polygon mesh, and Shine generates volumetric light rays. Use Trapcode Suite 13.1 to create high quality text titles, animated backgrounds and logo treatments with fast rendering and an affordable price tag.
Trapcode Suite 13.1 includes 11 tools:
– Trapcode Tao 1.1
– TrapCode Particular 2.6
– Trapcode Mir 2.1
– TrapCode Shine 2.0
– TrapCode 3D Stroke 2.6
– TrapCode Form 2.2
– Trapcode Echospace 1.1
– TrapCode Horizon 1.1
– TrapCode Lux 1.4
– TrapCode Sound Keys 1.4
– Trapcode Starglow 1.7
WHAT’S NEW IN TRAPCODE SUITE 13.1:
Trapcode Particular 2.6
– Particular now works with pre-comped time-remapping/time reversed layers.
– Fixed: In some cases sprite thumbnails were not displayed correctly in the Effects Builder. This has been fixed.
– Fixed: Effects Builder could hang when returning to After Effects after configuring sprites.
Trapcode Tao 1.1
– Fixed: Some users reported crashing when they reopened older projects.
– The Orient to path checkbox now works with the TAO LINE lights features.
– Fixed: An issue with Light Modifiers not affecting segments/geometry correctly.
Previously, Trapcode Form failed to load into After Effects CS6 on Windows. This has been fixed.
– Adobe After Effects CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6
– Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2015, CC 2014, CC, CS6