Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6.0
Introducing the all-new Dragon Professional Individual for Mac, v6. With an all-new, next-generation speech engine leveraging Deep Learning technology, enable more accurate dictation and transcription, along with powerful customization and mobility features to drive documentation productivity—wherever work takes you.
- Speed through document creation 3x faster than typing with up to 99% recognition accuracy
- Optimizes accuracy for speakers with accents or in slight noisy environments such as an office cubicle
- Supports the latest applications, including Microsoft Word 2016 and Microsoft Outlook 2016, Apple Pages, Apple Keynote, Apple Numbers, and Scrivener, with Full Text Control, for fully voice-driven editing and command capabilities
- Transcribe from .mp3 aif, .aiff, .wav, .mp4, .m4a, .m4v.
- Complete transcription quickly and accurately with no voice training required even for third-party speakers
- Transcribe any single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts
- Use transcription Batch Mode and save time if you have multiple audio files to transcribe.
- Speak as long as you want to complete documents of any length — from a business report to an entire book
- Easily create form-based templates and fill out reports, such as client in-take forms — all in the moment
- Import and export to and from popular cloud-based document-sharing tools like Dropbox® and note-taking apps like Evernote®
- Sync with Dragon for Mac and work started on the road can be completed back at the desktop for seamless document workflows
- Import and export custom word lists for acronyms or other unique business-specific phrases you frequently use
- Insert frequently-used text like boilerplate content or signature blocks by voice
- Create custom voice commands to short-cut repetitive steps or automate multi-step processes
Dragon Professional Individual for Mac 6.0 Full Version Crack Download
-:How To Install:-
1. Unpack and install
2. Go through Installation Guide provided in File